As part of the new version v2.10.0, we have prepared many new features for you! Among them, you will find, for example, the possibility of adding an hourly holiday rate to a user, the function of mentioning a user or a space in the text or the possibility of adding multiple Stock Requests to a contract at once.
New features and improvements
- User settings/Work hours module: in the system settings, you can set multiple hourly rates for a user, including a holiday rate that you can link to specific dates in the calendar. The calendar can then be connected to a specific timesheet list in the Work hours module. When creating a report, the regular/holiday rate is automatically whispered based on the date of the report
- Text editor: you can now use @ symbol to mention a user, team or space in the text. In addition, you can find the new text editor in the comments of tasks, events, notes or wall posts
- Contracts module: you can add multiple stock requests to a contract simultaneously. You will also find the option of adding child stock requests in the dialog
- Stock items/Stock movements module: the unit of measure filled in the stock card is now written in the detail of the items
- Tasks/Work hours module: we have added the time data from the Estimated/Planned/Recorded field to the task and work report tables
- Contracts/Business cases module: in the module settings, it is possible to turn off the notifications if another user connects a new space to a contract or business case that is part of the same business process
- minor improvements across the system
Do you have an idea for an enhancement, or is something missing in the system? Drop us a line! We’re here for you at [email protected].