In the current release you will see, for example, a new design of the System Login page, a new option for bulk editing of items in the table view in the Custom module, and bug fixes such as a broken Drag&Drop in the Menu editor or a bad message when deleting a resource type.
- Simplified API token creation and better secure token settings
- Login page redesign
- Fix for broken Drag&Drop in the Menu editor
- Fixed the wrong message when deleting a resource type
- Adding IDs to tables for settings Custom modules, API keys, and product categories
- Bulk edit items in table view in the Custom module
- Edit of custom inputs and column settings in the table view
- Fix column narrowing in the table in all modules
- Correction of minimum quantity in stock cards overview
- Adding the ability to edit the diagram in the Hierarchy section of stock cards
Don’t know what to do? Try looking at our documentation. You will find over 1400 articles that will make it easier for you to work with the system and the integrator.
But most importantly, join our User Community so you don’t miss any news. You’ll learn a lot of useful tips from us and other Boost.space users. You can also find recordings of our webinars or the possibility to suggest new features and changes you would like to see in the system.